June 3, 2008

hahaha im back...!!!

after more than a month...im back...!!!

just had a very busy time....my father's uncle died and we were in the funeral for about a week...so we get to sleep for only 4-5hours....really tiring but the good thing is that i was able to meet my relatives from Bohol, Cebu and some from Basilan(the famous kidnapping capital of the philippines....hehehe jowk...)

we had a reunion after the funeral yesterday...family diputes were solved by our lolos and lolas (elders)...and i met my priest uncle...yup a priest..!!!they told me that i can visit their place anytime and they treat me the whole time...!!!wow what an offer..!!!but huhu sad to say, i dont have enough budget....(anybody willing to sponsor..????hehehe...)

well, hope i can also visit their place to....maybe on MAY (MAYbe next month, MAYbe next summer, MAYbe next year or MAYbe never...!!)hehehe

1 comments:

AJ said...

helo po. welcome back..

keep on smiling :)

About me

My Photo
verry vinedette
View my complete profile