June 5, 2008

rushing..?? huh...i hate it..!!

hehehe...i hate rushing but i always do rush...maybe im just one of the living proofs of what they call "FILIPINO TIME".....yup...!!!its a famous line, which basically means that Filipinos are always late...!!!

the truth is....since i was in my grade school, i mean ever since i started schooling, i always am late...hehehe!!!i get in class 10-30 mins late,but thats only for subjects early in the morning. like 7 or 7:30....so everytime i realize that ill be late for my class, i start rushing...combing while eating...fixing my things while brushing...and things like that...!!!

huh...i hope i can change this really annoying attitude...i tried things like making a schedule and sleeping early so that i can wake up early. fixing my things the night before...but i still am always late.....
any advice out there..???!!hehehe

0 comments:

About me

My Photo
verry vinedette
View my complete profile