July 22, 2008

wow.... topic of my thesis...^__^...

yup yup yup...!!! my adviser approved my proposed topic....MyEm0.CoM
and what is my topic title..??hmmmmmmm....

"Continued Fractions"

out of the three topics i passed last time,
1.upper bound of perfect numbers
2.inequality of arithmetic and geometric mean, and
3. continued fractions.... i was able to get the easiest one....!!!

my adviser is really nice, she does not put so much pressure on me...actually she let me choose which topic do i want to expound for my thesis....well, hmmmm definitely i chose the easiest one...and know what.? she approved it....!!! yahhooo...!!!!now i think i going somewhere na, i finally have directions....MyEm0.CoM

hmmm next step..??she told me to start making the introduction....
aim or purpose of the study..???to have a generalization of expressing quadratic equations as continued fractions....nyahaha....!!!not sooo hard huh..!!!hope i can finish my thesis as soon as possible...^__^... why am i looking forward to finish my thesis..???hmmmm simple............
its sure nah that ill finish my Bachelors Degree....goodbye schooling.....
GRADUATION nahhhhh...!!!waaaaaa....happy

0 comments:

About me

My Photo
verry vinedette
View my complete profile