July 22, 2008

Tagged, im it...!!

thanx te vannie for this tag...

So here are the rules and the 10 random things about myself.


Once you have been tagged, you have to write a blog with 10 weird, random things, facts, habits, or goals about yourself. At the end, choose 10 people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don't forget to leave a comment ("here"). You can't tag the person who tagged you.

  1. I don't crave for chocolates.(weird huh..??!!!) but i sill love them.
  2. My hands and my mouth are connected....hehehe my hands can't stand still... i usually make hand gestures specially when i speak...
  3. Frogs....???waaa my greatest fear.
  4. I don't want my hair tied up my.
  5. I prefer cakes and doughnuts rather than chocolates.
  6. I don't love math, but i have to deal with it everyday of my life.
  7. If my budget will allow, I can eat cake and doughnuts all day.
  8. I like to read early in the morning (3am), rather that late at night(10pm)...
  9. My eye bags love me so much, that even if i don't sleep late, i still have them the next day.
  10. At the age of 20, even if it seems impossible, i still hope to grow taller...hehehe
You're IT: anniniput1, kate, mariuca's perfume gallery, ate marlyn, nanay belen, ate joy, sweet lullaby-ate marie, enday, and ate imelda.

hey don't forget to leave a comment here as soon as you have done grabbing this....

0 comments:

About me

My Photo
verry vinedette
View my complete profile