April 25, 2008

kids Q tag

I got tag from my soon to be mommy friend te jerla. Thanks for sharing this tag and i really appreciate it a lot. I need this though, hehehe so more links right? Anyways be careful, take care girl and I'm sure you are so happy and looking forward to see you little bundle of joy.
Copy here:
1. Answer the Kid’s Question by Gregory Stock, PH.D. Remember: Don’t respond as you think others want you to. Respond the way you actually feel!
2. Add your name (linked to your blog)
3. Tag everybody else!

Kid’s Question #1
If you were the ruler of the world and you could have anything you wanted as well as have people do anything you wanted, do you think you would get greedy and mean or would you be a good and fair ruler?

Answer : my answer would just be like ate jerla, because Jehovah's Witnesses believe that only God's government can bring us everlasting peace and security..the kingdom which we ask in the prayer "Our Father", that kingdom alone can give it's subjects the best rulership under Christ as king...during which, people will no longer mourn and cry, no death and pain...unbelievable..??well thats what our creator promised in Revelation 21:4,5...

Jhong, Alpha, Women Xplore, Em, Something Purple, Our Journey to Life, My Planet Purple, Princess Bela, Princess Vien, cookie jar of entertainment, allinkorea, kim, idealpinkrose, korean food, Jackie's Everyday Life, Jackie Simply Pinay, A Whole New World, Tasteful Voyage, A Mom's note, There's no place like home,

I'm tagging mike, shela, jewel, and YOU. So feel free to grab this girls.

0 comments:

About me

My Photo
verry vinedette
View my complete profile